KEIJI HAINO — Keiji Haino + Sumac : Even for just the briefest moment / Keep charging this “expiation” / Plug in to making it slightly better

KEIJI HAINO - Keiji Haino + Sumac : Even for just the briefest moment / Keep charging this “expiation” / Plug in to making it slightly better cover
0.00 | 0 rating | 0 review

Live album · 2019

1. Interior Interior Interior Interior - Space - Disgusting Disgusting Disgusting 05:21
2. Now I’ve gone and done it I spilled holy water (just water) over that thing called healing music……………………………. / There was a faint “Tsk”noise 15:12
3. Even for just the briefest moment / Keep charging this “expiation” / Plug in to making it slightly better 29:56
4. (First half) / Once, twice, thrice / When you press the third time / Carve esteem and despoliation into your heart (Second half) / Every historical scar / Has been lined up at regular intervals but / Their permeation is different / Beautified with a loss spray 19:05

Keiji Haino – Guitar, Voice, Flute, Taepyeongso
Aaron Turner – Guitar
Nick Yacyshyn – Drums
Brian Cook – Bass

TROST TR183 (Austria)

Recorded at Fever, in Tokyo, Japan, on July 3rd, 2017

Thanks to snobb for the addition

Buy KEIJI HAINO - KEIJI HAINO + SUMAC : EVEN FOR JUST THE BRIEFEST MOMENT / KEEP CHARGING THIS “EXPIATION” / PLUG IN TO MAKING IT SLIGHTLY BETTER music

Amazon (logo)
No release results found : showing artist results instead
Watashi Dake?Watashi Dake?
Black Editions 2017
$23.95
$52.21 (used)
Light Never Bright EnoughLight Never Bright Enough
Otoroku 2019
$15.53
Showing 2 items | Cache expiring in 38h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

No KEIJI HAINOKEIJI HAINO + SUMAC : EVEN FOR JUST THE BRIEFEST MOMENT / KEEP CHARGING THIS “EXPIATION” / PLUG IN TO MAKING IT SLIGHTLY BETTER reviews posted by specialists/experts yet.

No KEIJI HAINO KEIJI HAINO + SUMAC : EVEN FOR JUST THE BRIEFEST MOMENT / KEEP CHARGING THIS “EXPIATION” / PLUG IN TO MAKING IT SLIGHTLY BETTER reviews posted by members yet.

No KEIJI HAINO ratings only posted yet.

First Encounter Post Bop