YES — Classic Yes

A3 Yours Is No Disgrace
B1 Starship Trooper / Life Seeker / Disillusion / WΓΌrm
B2 Long Distance Runaround
B3 The Fish
B4 And You And I / Cord Of Life / Eclipse / The Preacher The Teacher / The Apocalypse
C1 Roundabout (Live)
I've Seen All Good People
D1 Your Move
D2 All Good People

Atlantic β€Žβ€“ K 50842 (UK)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

Buy YES - CLASSIC YES music

More places to buy metal & YES music

YES CLASSIC YES reviews

No YESCLASSIC YES reviews posted by specialists/experts yet.

Prog Zone
Review - #12 (Yes - Classic Yes)

Classic Yes is the second compilation album released by the band in November of 1981. It was released after the group had separated in early 1981. All of the tracks were compiled by bassist Chris Squire and the cover was designed by Roger Dean. In addition, this album includes two previously unreleased live tracks of Roundabout (live version recorded at Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, California, USA, 7 October 1978) and I've Seen All Good People (live version recorded at the Empire Pool, Wembley, London, UK, 28 October 1978). It is a truly impossible task to make a compilation of the band's classic tracks due to how many of them there are. Not to mention, this album did not include any of the iconic epics Yes recorded during this time such as Awaken or Gates of Delirium. The songs on the album come from the albums The Yes Album, Fragile, Close to the Edge, and Going for the One. However, I would consider most of these albums to be a somewhat essential purchase as is. Therefore, this album would be better suited for someone who is just getting into Yes or a fan who is interested in hearing these two previously unreleased live tracks. The live tracks presented here are truly great and seem to have been put on the cutting room floor when the band was putting together the live album Yesshows. Overall, this album displays a good representation of Yes during their most iconic time period. Compared to most compilation albums bands release, and when compared to compilation albums Yes would release in the future, this one has aged pretty well. Depending on your collection, the necessity of this album can shift significantly. However, I believe it is a good, but non-essential album for Yes fans and fans of progressive rock in general. I'd get the classic studio albums instead!

- π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘰𝘳π˜ͺ𝘨π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 π˜—π˜³π˜°π˜¨ 𝘈𝘳𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘴 (http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=2537335)

• KK58

THE COOKERS
Prophecy Extended
DAVID GARFIELD
Nostalgia
TRICOTISM (CRAIG MILVERTON/ SANDY SUCHODOLSKI/ NIGEL PRICE)