JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Earth, Wind & Fire BUG?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JMA Collaborator
JMA Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abraxas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Earth, Wind & Fire BUG?
    Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:52pm
Check their discography:

There seems to be 2 'All n' All' albums, one rated 1.50 and the other 4.95. But  when you click the one with 1.50 rating, it leads you the other album. 

Not sure how to explain it well, just check for yourselves.Wink
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:14pm
That is weird, its probably going to take Max to fix that one.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:17pm
It's usual situation when we have double entry. I removed one album of two (it was only possible to remove the albums with higher rating)
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:20pm
Did you save the review that had been written before you deleted it?
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:24pm
Unhappy No..   I didn't notice if there was a review. I checked the album which stayed, there is no review only rating,so if there was review it gone was with removed one.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:31pm
Yeah, thats why I was thinking it would be better if Max handled that one.
You need to contact Catcher10 and tell him what happened, maybe he stores his reviews somewhere.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:34pm
I'm really sorry Confused. I started with version without review (low rating) trying to remove it but during the deleting another entry was deleted (when we have such double entries they always are connected between each other on some strange manner). It's good you noticed who is author of delted review, I'll contact him right now.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:35pm
It would probably be good to contact darkprinceofjazz and tell him his rating got deleted also.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:37pm
OK, I'll do it as well. Thanks
UMUR View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:30am
We have the same issues on MMA too. Some album entries are mysteriously connected. If there arenīt any ratings or reviews assigned to the entries yet itīs probably a good idea to delete them and add the album in question again. However if there are ratings or reviews assigned to the entries itīs advisable to contact Max or Phil to sort out the issue, so nothing gets lost.

* We have issue with entries for two different releases by the same artist being connected too, so that variation occurs too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic