JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sinatra “All of Nothing At All” DVD/Blu-ray releas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sinatra “All of Nothing At All” DVD/Blu-ray releas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sinatra “All of Nothing At All” DVD/Blu-ray releas
    Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 8:43am

Sinatra “All of Nothing At All” DVD/Blu-ray To Be Released

Includes documentary and performance material

By JazzTimes

Eagle Rock Entertainment will release Sinatra: All or Nothing at All on Nov. 20, on 2-DVD, 2-Blu-ray, deluxe edition and digital formats. According to a press release: “Told in his own words through extensive archive interviews, along with commentary from those closest to him, the film weaves the music and images from Sinatra’s life together with rarely seen footage of Sinatra’s famous 1971 'Retirement Concert' in Los Angeles.”

Sinatra: All or Nothing at All features clips from many Sinatra classics including: “My Way,” “I’ve Got You Under My Skin,” “Fly Me To The Moon,” “All Or Nothing At All,” “The Lady Is A Tramp,” “Nancy (With The Laughing Face),” “That’s Life,” “Luck Be A Lady Tonight,” “New York, New York,” “(Love Is) The Tender Trap,” “Love And Marriage,” “Night And Day,” “Stardust,” “Young At Heart,” “Angel Eyes” and many more.

The deluxe edition box set contains the All or Nothing at All documentary on two DVDS, the full retirement concert from 1971 on one DVD and on one CD, the 1965 Walter Cronkite CBS TV interview on one DVD, two booklets, one of which is a reproduction of the 1971 Life magazine article on the Retirement Concert and six art cards in an envelope.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic