JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jazz in England in the 2nd half of the 20th centur
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jazz in England in the 2nd half of the 20th centur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_dark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazz in England in the 2nd half of the 20th centur
    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 at 2:04pm
Hello everybody.
I'm searching for information about jazz in England in the second half of the 20th century.
Does anyone know where I can find the information?
There's a lot info for UK, and the 1st half of the 20th century, but I can't find anything for my specific theme. Google doesn't know it))

I'd appreciate any help. 
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2020 at 6:21pm
The latest issue of Jazziz magazine features English jazz, and of course there is always Jazzwise which is published from England. Jazzwise does lots of articles on English jazz history in every issue.

Here is our own thread on current London bands:

Edited by js - 08 Jan 2020 at 6:23pm
alex_dark View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_dark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 12:40am
Originally posted by js js wrote:

The latest issue of Jazziz magazine features English jazz, and of course there is always Jazzwise which is published from England. Jazzwise does lots of articles on English jazz history in every issue.

Thank you. These are paid magazines. 
Is there internet sources or books which provide the same info and I could read it for free?))
I didn't find any :-(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic