JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anthony releases new album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony_Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anthony releases new album
    Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 8:15pm
Hi All

My new album called "From the HIP" has just been released. CDs are available through CD Baby. Digital downloads are available through iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc.

The CD contains all-original, jazz tunes with pop elements and vocals.

Musicians include those who have played with such notables as Frank Sinatra, Les Paul, Elvis Presley, Olivia Newton-John, Stan Getz, Buddy Rich, Blood, Sweat & Tears, Chicago, Lionel Hampton Big Band, and other prominent names and bands in the music industry, as well as performing in Broadway stage productions.

Thank you
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 10:20pm

Welcome to the site. We welcome you. And we already made a database. Information necessary. Or the information that should be revised. Others. Please inform it willingly. Please enjoy a site.

http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/anthony-mauro.aspx

Anthony_Jazz View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony_Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 5:32am
Thank you for including me in the music archives and for the warm welcome to the site.

dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 3:32pm
Welcome, Anthony! Hope you like it here, I'll try and check out your music soon too
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
Reviews...
Anthony_Jazz View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony_Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 3:52pm

Please do.

As you know, jazz has a number of different "styles". Mine is what I call,

"Boutique jazz" - a mix of jazz and pop elements, while emphasizing artistic and expressive lyrics. Although it is newly written and released material, it is retro in style, similar to 1950s era of “classis pop”, and is performed by a vocalist.

Some people might call it cool jazz. Others "swing" (post WWII). If you have a different description I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts. Regardless, I hope that you find something that appeals to you.

Edited by Anthony_Jazz - 12 Dec 2012 at 3:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic