JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This Violin Player needs a deal. Phenomenal Talent
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Violin Player needs a deal. Phenomenal Talent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyeatcapitalstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Violin Player needs a deal. Phenomenal Talent
    Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 10:21pm
I am new to the chat and on-line forum thing, but I wanted to be able to share this talent, Brooke "Viosocalist" Alford, that I represent with you to get your opinion or thoughts on marketing her and gaining radio play for the type of contemporary rnb and jazz music she does.  While she already has an album out, Expressions, Brooke has completed 5 songs toward a new album.  The problem is, we need a deal (financial backing) to help carry her over to the next level of her career.  She is phenomenal and sold over 10,000 copies of her 2007 debut cd on her own!  I posted a question in the What's New sectgion asking if anyone feels she can get radio play and on what statuions would that be possible given her style of play.  I am anxious to see the response on that.  If you want to check her out, please see her You Tube Video where she is playing Beyonce's Deja Vu.  Let me know what you think and if she is worthy of a deal to help produce her next album.  Video link below.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:05am
Sounds good to me, we'll add her to the site, maybe that will help a bit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic