JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barbara Thompson's BBC TV documentary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonjazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barbara Thompson's BBC TV documentary
    Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 9:15am
Barbara and Jon were invited to the Houses of Parliament yesterday evening for a reception to promote the BBC documentary "Playing against Time". A host of MPs and media celebrities, including Melvyn Bragg, were there and viewed a 30 minute excerpt of the highly accaimed Mike Dibb film, due to be screened on BBC4 in February 2012 (still no firm date available at the time of writing). Previous screenings have met with nothing bit the highest praise for this very moving portrayal of Barbara's brave fight against her Parkinson's condition. As soon as we are given the date of transmission, it will be announced.
LJ

Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 9:20am
Please let us know of the exact date, coz I'm certainly interested
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic