Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tribute to Kazuhiro and Keishiro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 3:15pm

Really don't know what to say Kazuhiro.  I saw yesterday on the news that only 5% has been cleaned up, the reactor will take 40 years to fully de-commission, 90% are stlll homeless who lost their properties and that is not counting the poor buggers around the reactor. Trillions of dollars to fix the mess as well as the radiation clean-up.

I saw people are planting cherry trees in some areas to remember. Good idea because something about starting anew and yet still a really nice remembrance without having something man made like a slab of rock instead.

They will have to give some of those reactor workers medals bigger than a rappers bling.
Matt
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 6:35pm
I thank for the warm feeling of all of you. Thank you. The Japanese TV station broadcasted the program of an earthquake and the tsunami all the time. I was not pessimistic in the present conditions, but it is really a fact that time and vast money are necessary for recovery.

Future Japan is entrusted a next-generation Japanese with. And the problem of the nuclear power plant and the problem of the radioactivity will become clear in the future. And I think that we always pray for recovery and development.

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 3:33am
Lots of people all around the world have given boundless hope and power to us Japanese. 

Let me say "thanks to all, we will live hopefully and powerfully forever, and never forget your acts of kindness". 

Hug
--

DamoXt7942

Guilt Is A Great Motivator.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic