Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tribute to Kazuhiro and Keishiro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tribute to Kazuhiro and Keishiro
    Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 9:25am
I have spoken to Kazuhiro and Keishiro and both seem to be OK, although they are dealing with power outages and who knows what else.
Here is hoping all is well with them and that they can survive this disaster. 

Edited by js - 14 Mar 2011 at 9:25am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 9:57am
It's great to know it, it looks Japan has extremely huge problems Unhappy
darkshade View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 11:21am
hope everything is ok with them and any members at PA and MMA. I heard about the volcano eruptions yesterday; just to add more to the pile Angry
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 2:42pm
I spoke with Kazuhiro a couple of days back as well Thumbs Up Watching the news ,it must be chaos over there. Those bloody nuclear reactors are not helping. So much for being safe Disapprove One way to look at I suppose is they are not fast breeders with plutonium. Nuke Pardon the language but they are horrible sh*t.  Looks like the whole country are going have to put on their old clothes and go help everybody who has been affected, as well as cleaning up the place. The rescue teams we have in Australia seem to go straight from one disaster to another lately.
Matt
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 6:38pm
Thanks mates. Big smile

Around me (on the Southwest side) is no problem (as if there might be no serious event), but Kazu says he's much suffered with lack of foods, necessities for life, gasoline, and electric power. Serious accidents with explosion have happened in Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Plant ... and we cannot predict what will happen in future ... my heartache. Ouch

Anyway, Kazu and I are OK, and he'll come back soon. Again thanks.
--

DamoXt7942

Guilt Is A Great Motivator.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 6:56pm
Glad to hear you are OK, where does Kazuhiro live?
darkshade View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 7:55pm
^^^ seems he lives in Tokyo. Yikes!
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 9:19am
Yes, with rumors of radiation drifting that way. Take care my friend.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 6:32pm
Yea John, as you know, Jazzu lives in Tokyo and may be suffered from lack of necessities for life (especially electric power) ... sadly. 
--

DamoXt7942

Guilt Is A Great Motivator.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 6:35pm
Keep us informed, we miss having Jazu around, my thoughts are with him and I hope for the best.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 8:04pm

Thank you really. I received everyone's wish.

Japan is not obtaining safety still completely. Time is necessary to recover.

Therefore, the work that I should do has stagnated here. I feel sorry for it.

However, I am looking forward to the return to JMA at once.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 9:21pm
Good to hear from you Kazu, glad it seems you are doing OK there. 
Sounds like some brave volunteers have stayed behind to try to shut down that reactor that was damaged.

Edited by js - 15 Mar 2011 at 9:22pm
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 11:10pm
Never mind, looks like they have been called out.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 3:32am

A special rescue team in every country in the world is working really for Japan. Japan expresses gratitude. And, Japan also is doing one's best at the same time for the recovery.

I will gradually return here as soon as safety is secured.

Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:15pm
Japan was attacked just one year ago by a dreadful earthquake and tsunami. Thereafter, the overseas countries helped immediately for Japan. We thank you very much.

However, Japan had the part which gave a nuisance for the accident of the nuclear power plant abroad. The Japanese government was slightly stupid about the correspondence. The government did not say the truth to the nation. The information was always operated.

However, we always expected restoration. The area of at least east side does not recover now either. Probably enormous time will be necessary. In any case I wish Japan recovers. Thank you very much.
Atkingani View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atkingani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:27pm
With people like Kazuhiro and Keishiro I'm quite sure that Japan will recover sooner than expected! 

Long live Japan and the Japanese people!!! Clap
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:34pm
Thank you very much, Guigo. HandshakeI feel what is supported by various friendship. Of course both the jazz and the samba supported my feeling.Big smile
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:09am
I believe all the world supported Japan in difficult time last year

(photo from Lithuanian today's news)

But as history teaches us Japan will recover very soon - there are not so many nations around globe who works as hard as Japanese people SmileThumbs Up

Already after last year's tsunami my country started consultations with two Japanese companies searching who will build new nuclear power station here (instead of old one, still with Russian nuclear reactors,closed few years ago), and near Christmas agreement with Hitatchi was signed. So - life goes ahead anyway Wink

Edited by snobb - 11 Mar 2012 at 7:11am
dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:57am
Australia's thoughts are with Japan during this time, Kazu
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
Reviews...
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 8:06am
Best wishes on this sad anniversary, fortunately nothing matches the resilience of the Japanese people, very few people were up to dealing with this the way you did. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic