JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Tech Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

favorite music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: favorite music
    Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 11:13am
If you want to listen to your favorite music on any computer, either you carry your MP3 around in an external drive or you can use a streaming music service like blueTunes.

blueTunes lets you upload your favorite songs to an online server – with up to a 1 GB of free storage per user – and then listen to them from any computer, as long as it's connected to the Internet.

The blueTunes player is really small and doesn't require installation, so you can take it anywhere with you in a USB memory stick. It displays album art, supports shuffle mode and shared playlists, and features an internal search for your music collection.

While the idea behind blueTunes is actually interesting, the program itself still needs a bit of development. It doesn't let you upload songs – you have to do it via a web browsers – and plus, it crashed a couple of times during our tests.

With blueTunes you can enjoy your favorite music on any computer without having to carry your MP3 collection everywhere.

GabrielWayn View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielWayn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:04am
Jazz is my favorite music. But here's something I also want to share with you guys. While surfing the internet I came across a web software called MUSCONV. With this you can move your music wherever you want! Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Music, Slacker Radio and more! Visit musconv.com and try it now!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic