JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Unsigned bands and artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCarrano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Music
    Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 5:28am
Let's talk about some new music! 

I think would make sense to have a single thread where everybody shares their music (as opposed to multiple "hey check out my stuff" type of threads). Let's stay true to the spirit of Jazz and make it a collaborative effort…  So:

Rule #1: Post two tunes/videos/soundclouds/whatever at  the: one has to be yours, the other one should be someone else's.

Rule #2: no other rule than Rule #1.

Feedback is always welcome, let's have fun!

https://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-carrano/lalba-sui-quartieri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EP1aWHupl4 (Composed by Rafael De Lima, a Miami based Brazilian composer)
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 7:20am
That is really nice music Lorenzo. We should add you to the site. Do you have CDs or downloads available to the public?
LCarrano View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCarrano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 8:02am
Thanks! I would love that! 

Unfortunately I haven't released any CD featuring my own project yet. I have some of the music I've written up on Sound Cloud though.

https://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-carrano

Also, I have recently collaborated with other writers on a holiday jazz record, here's the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sounds-of-the-season/id787643843

Thank you again for listening.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 12:06pm
We were able to add you by adding one of your soundcloud tracks as a single. Let us know when you get a CD out.
LCarrano View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCarrano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 5:03am
Thank you very much, that's great! 

I saw there is a "stream" section on the page. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to stream some tracks from my soundcloud or if there could be any other way for me to post some pieces (e.g. sending some material to you guys, etc.). Thanks!
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 8:37am
Send a private message to Snobb and see if he can post your music as mp3s.
LCarrano View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCarrano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 8:39am
Thanks!
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:54am
done
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic