JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Unsigned bands and artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pasidon & The Dinnertime Percussions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pasidon & The Dinnertime Percussions
    Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 7:28am
Hey musicy' jazz cats.  Hi.  I'm Pasidon.  And I recently made an imaginary band with my dirty dishes called Pasidon & The Dinnertime Percussions.  Like 8 hours ago.  Why?  No idea.  I must be going nuts.  I don't sing, make music, or even actually understand what music exactly is.  It's probably because I'm dumb.

And I just made a song.  I dunno why, but it's actually not terrible.  Someone even said it was fantastic, which I find to be bonkers.  It's sort of like soul / jazz... I think.  So I brought it to the best and brightest ears in the business: jazz cats.  My one-hit-blunder is called 'Mustache Takin' My Life' and I really want to hear what you folks think.  And if I actually get 1,000 likes, I'll make another tune!  But that's probably not going to happen.  Because I'm too dumb.

Also, if you want to check out my community and download this nonsense, check it out here:

Edited by Pasidon - 14 Dec 2013 at 7:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic