JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to remove rating

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to remove rating
    Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 6:01am
first single from new album

Mssr_Renard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mssr_Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 5:33am
Thank you. I will be more carefull with clicking in the screen.

I am curious what the new GoGo Penguin will sound like. My guess is more towards fuzak. Their live-performance was dreadful and loud.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 4:11am
strange, I can do it with my own ratings/reviews...

anyway, cleaned for you
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mssr_Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 2:47am
Thank you.

I tried, but I can only edit my review. There's no option to delete a review (or rating).
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:56am
open the album's page, on the very bottom click  "see your review".When new page opens, on a "Member  Zone" (second block from the top on a left corner) click "delete review",and confirm, clicking "OK"
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mssr_Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:27am
I was checking out the future-release of GoGo Penguin and by mistake gave it 5 stars (already), by clicking. I wanted to click the link to the album, but I misclicked.

I am not able to remove my rating. Of course I have not listened to it (yet) and I can give it 0,5 stars or 3 stars, but I cannot remove the rating.

Am I missing something?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic