JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie... kind of

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progishness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie... kind of
    Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 10:48am
Just dropping in to say hi, some of you may know me from the Prog Archives forum.

I'm not really a huge jazz fan, but have recently discovered the delights of The jazz related genre known as Exotica.

Edited by Progishness - 22 Apr 2022 at 11:01am
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
- Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 11:05am
welcome here

I'm glad you solved the problem with registration here Wink

Edited by snobb - 22 Apr 2022 at 11:06am
Progishness View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progishness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 11:22am
Well I think I've solved it... this appears to be a much quieter forum than over at PA.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
- Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 3:28pm
Jazz sites aren't known for their chit-chat, but you will get a lot more new release coverage and new music to hear at this site. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic