JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

300+ hour melting pot Jazz playlist.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morrisonhaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 300+ hour melting pot Jazz playlist.
    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 7:52am
I've been working on this massive playlist of all the best Jazz music I've come across over the past few years, at over 300 hours it's quite the monster.Spanning all corners of the genre. Perfect for expanding your taste and discovering new music.

The basic idea behind creating a playlist of this size was to have a place where I could collect and listen to new (and old) music I came across - it was beginning to get too hard to keep track of all the music I found and even harder to get around to listening to it. So now I just put this playlist on (with or without shuffle) and wait for something to draw my attention, then follow up by listening to the album or artist the song came from.

Feel free to give feedback and I'm always open to suggestions for music that might be missing or something that doesn't belong. 

I can also convert this playlist to other platforms (including YouTube) for anyone that's interested.

Enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/68VdOaaNrZkqRSNd1Z88jO?si=5R4-z2ukS6-uobOmAUuVjw

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic