JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - lets go to rio in cyber space while in isolation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lets go to rio in cyber space while in isolation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bons ritmos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lets go to rio in cyber space while in isolation
    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 3:37pm

this is for fun and entertainment in this isolation corona time...

lets go to rio

Edited by snobb - 13 Mar 2020 at 3:44pm
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 3:45pm
Thanks, I moved this to Genre Appreciation.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 3:49pm
fixed the link...

yeh, in my home town we have a quarantine regime because of corona virus  from today - all concerts are banned,theaters and cinemas closed for two weeks, same are schools and universities Ouch lot of flights are banned as well and it looks the country will close the borders after weekend soon...

who could expect such a hell happens in Europe?

Edited by snobb - 13 Mar 2020 at 3:50pm
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 3:57pm
My private business remains open, but some students have cancelled. Some of the schools I work at have closed.
bons ritmos View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bons ritmos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 5:00pm
thanks for taking care of this video

yes, what a situation. where i am , its coming in slowly, but, other places has more people affected

so much is being canceled and it does look like cyber space is the only place you can really hang

kind of the first pandemeic where you have cyber space to go to and not get infected

that is kind of funny to me haha i try to not get too addicted to cyber space but i am anyway, but, in these circumstances, cyber space makes a lot of sence.

it also has exsasperated the gossip and fake news about it 

it can be like the mob mentality
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic