JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Blogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jazz for health

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mellotronjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazz for health
    Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 5:54am
I found this website that says "Listening to jazz music has potential benefits for your health as varied as the genre itself. The innovative riffs, cool tones and complex rhythms can bring natural relief for mind & body."

I think this is such a good thing and there is loads of other facts on there about how jazz is good for you and your health and growth.

What does everyone else think?

https://www.topmastersinhealthcare.com/mind-body-jazz/
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 7:08am
Sounds good to me, possibly traditional music from Africa, Latin America, Middle East and elsewhere is similar. Also Western classical music and classical music from India and Indonesia as well.
Mellotronjazz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mellotronjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 7:33am
that's a very good point i never thought about those other genres as a whole they all feature similar syncopation and rhythms. however the complexity of Jazz music i still believe to be on a whole other level to any other genre regardless of the influences they have provided as i feel that jazz is such a mix of all and like no other
Frederic_Alderon View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frederic_Alderon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 12:49pm
Here is an interesting article on the topic - https://www.foresthillretirement.org/want-improve-health-try-listening-jazz/
lissa View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 11:35pm
That's nice post. Thanks for sharing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic