PayPal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 3:14pm
I know what you mean John.  They are all from Babylon those companys
Matt
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 3:09pm
I try to avoid all electronic payment forms, real money is the way of the anarchist. The revolution will be fueled with hard cash and bartering. Cool
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 2:51pm
Never used PayPal at all - have no opinion Embarrassed
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 2:46pm

What do you all think is a great thing, as is, or if like me you think that they really should have competition. PayPal seem to forget that you are the customer using their process for payment which if one notices they keep changing their rules to suit themselves.

Eg, Do you know they only give 45 days for a complaint to be lodged ( Ebay same). What about International customers. It takes about that time before you really get concerned to start complaing if just standard air mail.
Lucky here you can by -pass them and lodge a complaint through your bank and they seem to get them cough up. They give the guarantees that you will not be out of pocket and they should stick to them.

I have also had them try to change my payment method because it suited them due to less charges through certain accounts which are at their end not mine.

I reckon they need competition and credit cards are not the only answer but maybe we need another payment process company. You feel they are making a law unto themselves due to lack of competition.

Monopolies Unhappy
Matt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic