JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Avishai Cohen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avishai Cohen?
    Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 8:22pm
I'm not sure if the albums from his trio should be under his name or a separate entry, but anyway I only see three of his albums there Geek.  Was trying to rate Gently Disturbed here!
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 8:33pm
It's trickier than on PA, but you can still add albums. You'll see "Add album" in the "Member Zone" from the left column, when you're on an artist page. You need to be logged in the site to see it.

Edited by harmonium.ro - 07 Apr 2011 at 8:34pm
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by triceratopsoil triceratopsoil wrote:

I'm not sure if the albums from his trio should be under his name or a separate entry, but anyway I only see three of his albums there Geek.  Was trying to rate Gently Disturbed here!

Yes, his trio albums go with him, feel free to add them yourself.
andyman1125 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

It's trickier than on PA, but you can still add albums. You'll see "Add album" in the "Member Zone" from the left column, when you're on an artist page. You need to be logged in the site to see it.

He's a collab at MMA, I'm sure he knows the drill Wink
triceratopsoil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by andyman1125 andyman1125 wrote:

Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

He's a collab at MMA, I'm sure he knows the drill Wink

yeah, I just don't feel motivated to add dozens of things right now Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic