Intelligent Audio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intelligent Audio
    Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:37am
All your releases are free for download?
dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 6:53pm
Welcome indeed, looking forward to hearing your artists
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
Reviews...
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 6:05pm
Hey Clare welcome to the site.
intelligentaudio View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intelligentaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 2:33pm
Hello everyone,

I'm Clare and I just found this forum and website, :-)

I run a label Intelligent Audio. I don't mean to be promoting the first time I post - I will get involved in lots of things soon :-)

I just wanted to write a few lines about the label, and if you are interested to check it out please do :-)

I release nu jazz, jazz fusion, lounge, funk, downtempo, deep house - all sorts but mostly definitely with a jazzy edge.

One of my main artists is Nigel Hayes, who has done LOADS of nu jazz tracks and been around about 20 years. He released 2 albums on Sunshine Enterprises out of Vienna a few years ago now.

My site is in my signature - if any of you reading this have radio shows, or blogs, please get in touch and we can discuss me sending you promos... I will post the releases and artists up here in due course, ASAP.

Thanks for reading if you read this far, have a fantastic 2012... and best wishes :-)

Clare x

http://intelligentaudio.net
For fresh nu jazz, downtempo, lounge, afrobeat, funk - and all sorts of jazzy funky eclectic grooves, please check my label and website http://intelligentaudio.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic