JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Suggest new bands/artists to JMA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Norchestra for jazz something

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Norchestra for jazz something
    Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 2:04pm
a band that mixes classical piano virtousity with jazz drumming wizardry, with some incredible bass lines ancompanint and flamenco, salsa flavoured guitar lines

Jazz team and Avant team I call for your service, i have called for the almighty genie form the lamp

this band is a litle of a stretch but they are also a interesting unit and project, with one album under their sleve, Avant Garde prog might also be a good place, but this band is awesome and disonant, beautifull if they wants to and jawdroppin if needed

http://www.myspace.com/norchestrax

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norchestra

Edited by Asmodean - 31 Jul 2011 at 2:36pm
"I created these characters, and I am an Old Testament God with my fist in the middle of their lives." by Robert Jordan Auther of the Wheel of Time fantasy wonderstory

Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 2:13pm
i checked the different genres and found out that Third Streem is probably the closest place this band suits to be placed Ermm
"I created these characters, and I am an Old Testament God with my fist in the middle of their lives." by Robert Jordan Auther of the Wheel of Time fantasy wonderstory

Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 2:24pm
check out the song (this song as a matter of fact

http://www.myspace.com/norchestrax/music/songs/moon-and-sun-clouds-and-wind-28170037

Edited by Asmodean - 31 Jul 2011 at 2:24pm

Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 3:00pm
no coments or oppinions, it is not that bad, i proooomise Cry

Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 10:44am
I guess this is not expressive enough, it is defenitly not good enough i guess, but i think they are imencive innovatours and fresh  and  should be ether JMA- since they are awesome 

The Truth View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 11:40am
Would some collab please comment on this? LOL

They're definitely jazz, Chris, don't worry.
Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by The Truth The Truth wrote:

Would some collab please comment on this? LOL

They're definitely jazz, Chris, don't worry.
thanks for the moral support, this is tough for me and drags me down the aquaducts Cry

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 12:57pm
You guys need to work on relaxation techniques.
Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
^i have tryed ceveral courses, thye doesent seem to work Unhappy, i am stil i wild rabbid dog with flees Clown

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:27pm
They have been approved by the way. Wink
Asmodean View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:47pm
so then by site policy this thread is closed Geek

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 2:45pm
added,will be imported soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic