JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Louis Armstrong Box-Set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Louis Armstrong Box-Set
    Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:30am

It is commemoration of Louis Armstrong on the 110th birth anniversary this year. And, 40 years passed after it had died.

The sale of Box-Set is scheduled in commemoration of it. As for the album, the number of sheets has been limited. VERVE and DECCA exceeded the frame of the authority. Unpublished sound source. Valuable sound source. Book on page about 200 and attachment to score. Ten albums are collected.

The fan might be interesting.

Satchmo Louis Armstrong-ambassador Of Jazz (2011)

Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 5:21pm
Looks great. I will admit I do have most of the material though and my general rule is with sets if I have more than 30% of what is on it. Still looks great and would be a great starting place for anyone. I read that there is an unreleased concert included as well as the odd Outtake, plus an interview.
Matt
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 6:24pm

Thank you for facts and figures. I exactly learnt it on the site in Japan. At that time, information was not accurate.

And, if the site was confirmed as I renewed, information had been updated. The sound source and the interview of an unpublished concert are included. Anyway, the content is abundant. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic