Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R.I.P. Alberto Bonsomi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.I.P. Alberto Bonsomi
    Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:47am
Alberto Bonomi of MoonJune Records' recording artist D.F.A. dies tragically at age 48

My personal friend, Alberto "Il Maestro" Bonomi, the highly-respected and much-loved keyboardist for the legendary Italian progressive fusion band, D.F.A., died tragically in his home town of Verona, in an automobile accident yesterday, Sunday, June 26th. Bino was a fabulous musician and composer, and a wonderful, gracious, humble person. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Our condolences go out to his family and friends during this most difficult time.

... Riposi nella pace eterna, Carissimo Maestro!

You are more welcome to leave personal message and Your personal testimony about Il Maestro on one of MoonJune's FaceBook pages:
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:43pm

I often listen to "4th" as a personal favorite. Perhaps, I feel it their highest masterpieces.

It wishes that it want the band to overcome this sadness. Thank you, Alberto Bonomi...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic