JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mobley and Gillespie Photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reykjavik2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mobley and Gillespie Photo
    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:55am
I've been trying to locate a photo (any photo) of the two jazz greats, Hank Mobley and Dizzy Gillespie together in one picture. I have both their autographs and would love to frame them under a picture of the two of them together. I know they worked together on the Diz & Getz album but I can't seem to find any photograph from that session or even just of them together. 

Any advice or links? 

reykjavik2018 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reykjavik2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 8:25am
Bump?
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 8:27am
I looked around, you can find pictures of Mobley with Lee Morgan, but I didn't see any with Diz.
Shrdlu View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrdlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 2:27pm
Hank wasn't on the Diz and Getz album.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic