JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jazz/Fusion/Rock Listening Room (Turntable)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazz/Fusion/Rock Listening Room (Turntable)
    Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:06pm
Hey guys I made a room for all the PA/JMA/MMA folks, and then some. Come by and listen to whatever you want to play (for us, Jazz). http://turntable.fm/progressive_rock_jazz_metal_fusion_etc

Come by join in too, play your favorite tunes for others to hear

http://turntable.fm/progressive_rock_jazz_metal_fusion_etc
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:14pm
We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints.

We are working very hard to try and get you in as soon as possible.

If you believe this is a mistake and you are located in the United States, please e-mail help [at sign] turntable dot fm

Again, sorry, and we hope to see you soon.

Billy Chasen
CEO
darkshade View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:22pm
Hm, Ive been noticing that. Some people at PA had similar problems. Apparently you can get a proxy server for it, but I dont know how
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:30pm
This function does not seem to be able to join it newly somehow or other. Or there seems to be the regulation that I cannot participate in when there is not a person using this service to a friend anymore.
darkshade View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:39pm
I think you can only use it in the US, which I didn't know until recently. But according to some people at PA, there's ways to get around it.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:43pm
OK, In any case I intend to examine it about this application.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic