JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews and Such

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews and Such
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:08pm
Hi,

Kinda strange ... I just posted a review and it is on the Amazon website ... so the Jazz Music Archives itself is not going to list the reviews and such?

Oh well ... Amazon is going to sell my book, they might as well have even more of my writing ... on the same subject too!

Edited by Moshkito - 28 Sep 2011 at 8:09pm
... And then one day, the prophet said that you and I would know what is art ... and real!
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:48am
you got a link???Confused
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

you got a link???Confused

Yeah .. on Amazon you can get the review for Terje Rypdal and David Darling's EOS album.

I did not locate any links to this archive to add information and reviews ... so it all ends up, in this case Amazon.

I like the fact that it gives you more links on the internet, instead of some of the stuff that PA has, a lot of which is not a review and should not be listed as a review. I was expecting something similar like ... post your own review, but that option was not available.

I was going to add a whole bunch of reviews of many of these ECM things I have ... and when I saw that ... ohhh well ...

You know, I was hoping to add a little more to this website and hoping that more reviews (real reviews for a change!) would make a difference ... and sometimes ... sometimes ... I know we make mistakes, but stuff like this does not seem to be well defined, organized or prpper ... and I'm not sure that anyone can make this stuff better when this happens.

Not trying to be mean ... my intentions are honorable, but when I realized my review was going to be at Amazon ... I couldn't help feel sad! Amazon doesn't need the accolade or the work ... you guys do! And just as I thought I could help one more inch ... the joke is on me! Same kind of response I get on the other place ... yeah it bums me out! Sorry ... sometimes I care way too much ... even if it may sound bad to you, and it is not meant to.

A board like this, or PA, can make a difference and blow out Amazon and Wiki ... but I'm not sure we can if we don't get better with the details and attitudes. But I'm not invited and I'm just another bum posting ...

Edited by Moshkito - 30 Sep 2011 at 3:50pm
... And then one day, the prophet said that you and I would know what is art ... and real!
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 5:01pm
I have no idea what on earth you are talking about.
triceratopsoil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

I have no idea what on earth you are talking about.

Feels nostalgic man
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Moshkito Moshkito wrote:

Hi,

Kinda strange ... I just posted a review and it is on the Amazon website ... so the Jazz Music Archives itself is not going to list the reviews and such?

Oh well ... Amazon is going to sell my book, they might as well have even more of my writing ... on the same subject too!

forum topics / tours, shows & news
Videos
shows & tickets
etc....

Did you say that these functions were necessary for the page of the artist?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic