Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lets Do Lunch (around the world).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 7:47pm
Yes, thanks you ... and that looks delicious!! Big smile
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 9:57pm

Today's Tokyo does not have good much weather. The unstable weather does not feel summer very much. And today's lunch does not have many changes all the time either.

A rice ball. A chopped salmon enters among them. The seasoning is saltiness in the whole.

An octopus. A cucumber. Seaweed. It is called Sunomono. Thin soy sauce and vinegar.

In today's Tokyo, I slightly prepared for miso soup because temperature was low. It is almost seaweed. And the leek which was chopped finely.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 12:23am
Looks like a good lunch to me. 
Today's lunch was home made for me: fried potatoes and onions with a Greek salad on the side, the salad was lettuce, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and cherry vinegar dressing.

Just got back from a long gig and its still warm out in the middle of the night. Time for some beer with a shot of cassis poured in, in fact its time for several beers. Beer
Atavachron View Drop Down
JMA Collaborator
JMA Collaborator
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:30am
orange chicken in a wok tonight--  very simple sauce of orange juice, rice wine, garlic, Sriracha, and hoisin in a smoking hot wok with peanut oil, over Basmati

darkshade View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:06pm
I took leftover BBQ chicken and ripped off all the meat, chopped it up, threw in some onions and peppers, and made some delicious chicken salad Smile
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:10pm
Sounds good, I just made my hot-n-sweet spaghetti Memphis soul food style, plus garlic bread.
Atavachron View Drop Down
JMA Collaborator
JMA Collaborator
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 9:28pm
^ you have to make me that sometime
 -- and that 'Cue Chicken Salad sounds great too (just the salad or did you make a sandwich?)

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 8:06pm
I've been under the weather lately with the cold/flu/hay fever sort of problems. This is when I really crave hot spicy food with strong flavors. I've been making homemade chili a lot lately. 
Tonight I picked up a blackened tuna salad with a great ponzu sauce, and a vegetable/pickle sushi roll with lots of wasabi and ginger on the side. Big smile
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 8:38pm
Yes. Hot seasoning is necessary really in winter. And I was surprised again. Shocked Wow, There was ponzu sauce in the United States. Thumbs Up
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 8:42pm
By the way, it is the birthday of my son today. He became 4 years old. Probably the cake for birthdays will be prepared tonight. The photograph later.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 2:17am
Happy birthday!  Party
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 7:03pm
Thank you, John. My son is crazy about a toy recently. The toy of a car and the train. Of course the son ate even this cake absorbedly. Smile

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 8:18pm
Be happy for the toys now, when he gets older, he'll want to drive your car.  Shocked
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 8:33pm
Surely. And I intend to let at first him learn "Blue Train" of Coltrane if I say that my son will want to become the driver of the train in the future. LOL
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:52am
Belated happy birthday little Kaz. Hug
--

DamoXt7942

Guilt Is A Great Motivator.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 6:07pm
Thank you for the comment of the celebration. Damosan. Yes. Little Kaz became 4 years old. And my nickname was little Stevie. The nickname was acquired by John. Because a birthday of Stevie Wonder was same as me. Smile
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 7:26pm
Its ponzu sauce again tonight!  Big smile     

I've been reading about how to make this, I may try it sometime.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:29pm
^ This ponzu?

LOL
--

DamoXt7942

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:33pm
I should certainly hope not. Disapprove
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 11:01pm
Sorry just kiddin' Embarrassed , but I love this one. 

Very delicious indeed.
--

DamoXt7942

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic