JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In Response To JazzFuel On FACEBOOK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyrocadamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Response To JazzFuel On FACEBOOK
    Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 10:57am
Hi Tony. If a promoter hears about you from a colleague or reads a review, what other options are there to check out your music, other than Youtube, website, Facebook & Spotify that you think should be on this list.Matt Fripp/Jazzfuel

https://www.facebook.com/TheJazzfuelWebsite/

In Response To JazzFuel On FACEBOOK
Tony Roc Adamo Ayo Jazzfuel, I'm on all of the above. My Producer is Mike Clark from Herbie Hancock and the Headhunters. I record with members of Tower of Power. I'm recording with Roger Smith of TOP this Jan 9th/18. It's not about adding how many sites you can list your music on. The fact is that is completely BS about a promoter booking you through a review or digging your music from a colleague of his or hers. I've had major airplay and still get radio spins to this day. Most respected Jazz promo man Jim Eigo does my jazz and music promo. As of 12/7/7 I have over 66,000 downloads of my song Rain Man "Make It Rain Love My Way" on Allaboutjazz.Still not one jazz booking agent or club booking person has been interested in having me play at their festivals or venues. It seems they are not interested in taking a chance on an unknown artist. A most hip thank you.
Tony Roc Adamo
Tony Adamo And The New York..
Tony Adamo Vocal Hip Spoken Word/Mike Clark Drums/ Lenny White DrumsTim Ouimette Trumpet/Donald Harrison/Richie Goods/ Bass/Michael Wolff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOr53E5n2D0

tony adamo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic