1 [14.29%]
1 [14.29%]
1 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quintet
    Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 8:55am
Soooooo, which one??????????

Edited by Sean Trane - 09 Jun 2011 at 8:55am
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Prog Geo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prog Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 10:18am
Miles Davis!
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 6:55pm

I worried a little because of the election of Tony Williams and Wayne Shorter. However, I go to Wayne Shorter as a result. Tony Williams might have really given the reformation to the rhythm of jazz with this Quintet.

Line-up is really strongest. After having left the band by John Coltrane, Miles Davis was not given by the sax player. Therefore, the acquisition of Wayne Shorter might have indeed given Quintet a new wind. I feel that the ability of the composition that Wayne Shorter does is also wonderful.

Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 1:58pm
I went to Herbie, though just like for the quartet (indeed not voting for Trane & Miles seem like sacrilege), it was a really tough choice....

In both case, eliminating the bassist was the only obvious choice... but from that moment onwards.....Confused
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic