JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Warne Marsh recording is this from?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herwiberden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Warne Marsh recording is this from?
    Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 1:14pm
Dear fellow musicians/friends;

Few months ago, I had come across a great Warne Marsh live recording on youtube. It had a great intro, so I extracted the intro to transcribe and that was it.

Months later now, I would like to go back to that concert but the video is nowhere to be found. Here you can hear the extract I did. If I remember correctly this is a live recording with Red Mitchell. If you can recognize it, I would be delighted!

https://soundcloud.com/murat-cengiz-4/warnemarshintro

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 1:26pm
I don't recognize it, but I have provided a link to our Warne Marsh discography for you to look through. I also put Warne Marsh's name in your thread title so any fans of his might see it.

Herwiberden View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herwiberden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 1:40pm
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic