1 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [25.00%]
2 [50.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazz in Japanese commercials
    Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:10am

An alcoholic company in Japan had produced a lot of commercial films before. A lot of the enterprises guess that it imagined the relation between alcohol and Jazz. And, an alcoholic company in Japan appointed a lot of Jazz musicians and broadcast the commercial film.

The culture in each country and the received impression might be different. And, I want to hear the opinion if your favorite is here.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:21am
Nice thread Kazu, very interesting. Most of them were pretty cheesy, especially the Bob James one, ha.
I liked the Miles commercial, some of his personality and humor came through, thats a very sly and ironic expression on his face when he says 'its a miracle' , he's a real funny guy sometimes.
I fixed the thread title too.
Prog Geo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prog Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:25pm
In reality none. Because I want the drinks to be banned. But I voted Ron Carter. Nice commercial.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:15pm

The comment is very significant for me. The commercial was common as an alcoholic company. However, each musician showed individuality and the humour. I thought that it wanted people to enjoy it.

These commercials had been broadcast in Japan before. It is time that people enjoy supper, alcohol, and Music at most evenings and nights they. The enterprise appointed the Jazz musician imagining it. Anyway, I wanted to inform people that Japan also always loved Jazz. Smile

Prog Geo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prog Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:05am
Generally Japaneses are very open-minded in music. Also, they are the best mimes in every kind of music.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Prog Geo Prog Geo wrote:

Generally Japaneses are very open-minded in music. Also, they are the best mimes in every kind of music.
It is from a Japanese that has a generous kindness and feelings to you. Wink If it enjoys this thread, I think that I am glad.
Prog Geo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prog Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am
Thanks! But this is true! From pop to deathgrind music there are fantastic japanese artists. You are good to absorb the musical experiences.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:08pm
Creative idea for a poll. I went with Herb Alpert.with Ron Carter right up there. 
"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple" (Charles Mingus).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic