JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Takehiko Fukuda (keyboard) will leave Djamra

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Takehiko Fukuda (keyboard) will leave Djamra
    Posted: 27 May 2016 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Masaharu Nakakita (DJAMRA) Masaharu Nakakita (DJAMRA) wrote:

Hi, sorry but I (Masaharu) have a sad announcement to make for all DJAMRA fans ... before our annual Tokyo tour in collaboration with Le Silo and our mates in Tokyo.
The keyboardist Takehiko FUKUDA who has lived under the same roof for about a decade will leave Djamra and suspend his activity as a musician just after this tour.

Not as a keyboardist but also as a designer for our CD sleeves or concert bills, he has played an important role in our combo. And let me enphasize he is such a receptive guy to my selfishness. 
Now indulging in reminiscence that I brought our album for Takehiko (living nearby actually) who had ordered it, without any mobile map nor nabigation system ... it was a shame for me he and his wife had found me wandering as a lost cat.
He had an audition for the part of a keyboardist / pianist just after that, and became a member of Djamra very soon. 
He and I have innumerable memories for this decade. So sad to bid "temporary" farewell to him but I'm sure the time to play complicated music with him would come sooner or later.

Many thanks to Takehiko for your incredible works.
--

DamoXt7942

Guilt Is A Great Motivator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic