JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Blogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New jazz piano page - Sibiljazzpiano

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sibiljazzpiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New jazz piano page - Sibiljazzpiano
    Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 8:07am
Hey guys! I have started a new jazz piano page/blog. I had planned this big project for a long time. This is my idea behind it. Tell me what you think:

My concept of this blog is for it to be a sort of a “House of Jazz Piano” which is divided into a few segments that I call the “rooms”. Each will cover a different topic and have a different structure. The “rooms” are as follows: “The Basics”, “The Lessons”, “The Masters”, “Dig the Alphabet” and “Others”.

Here is a short introduction to the “rooms”:

(Click here (opens in new window) to know more about the “rooms”)

“The basics” – Basic lessons on theory and musical structure that you might need for the lessons

“The Lessons”– Still quite basic to intermediate lessons about theory, riffs, licks, bass, soloing, left hand structure etc.

“The Masters” – Profiles and music of some of the most iconic and central figures in jazz piano.

“Dig the Alphabet” –Shorter profiles and music of lesser known jazz pianists. Each session deals with one letter and 3-5 jazz piano artists whose name starts with that letter.

“Other” – Other analysis or other stuff that doesn´t fall in the other “rooms”. Perhaps answers to your questions.

I now have a supporting YouTube channel for most of the blog posts. Look below for more info.

So time to join me on the ride to the musical world of jazz piano!

————————————————————-

Thanks for reading!

Don’t miss a single post or video!

Join me on FacebookTwitter and YouTube!

Let me jazz you…

WEBPAGE: https://sibiljazzpiano.wordpress.com/

Frederic_Alderon View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frederic_Alderon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 1:41pm
Looking pretty nice I should say - well produced and well structured, clearly seen that there was a really much of a work behind the project
Maybe you lack some news feed, just for some entertaining, and also some vide hub for not just read but to listen and to feel.. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic