JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello + Crowdfunding Campaign - Jazz Fusion Albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello + Crowdfunding Campaign - Jazz Fusion Albums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartstenhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello + Crowdfunding Campaign - Jazz Fusion Albums
    Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 5:45am
Hey Guys,

My name is Bart Stenhouse and I am an Australian jazz fusion guitarist/electric mandolinist who is focused on combining jazz, rock, flamenco and North Indian Classical influences into my compositions/albums with my own fusion groups. I am new to this forum but plan to try and hang around a bit more often when I can. I have been playing/studying jazz and world music for 20 years now so look forward to chatting about everything music related with you all as time goes on. I live for this music!

I recorded two jazz fusion albums earlier this year with some of the best up and coming players in my country and am planning to film a live concert DVD in October.  All of this I am trying to achieve with a Pozible crowdfunding campaign (similar to Kickstarter) to get it all out there with!

The link is www.pozible.com/bartstenhouse if you want to have a listen to some of the preview mixes off of the albums as well as hear/see what it is all about.  We have reached 50% funding in two weeks which is great, but could use all the help we can get from the jazz community to get it over the line! 

Anyway, nice to meet you all.  Hope you like the music!

Cheers, Bart. 

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 7:08am
Welcome to the site Bart, the music sounds good. If you have any music available for sale, we can add you to the site.
bartstenhouse View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartstenhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 7:15am
Thank you JS! Hopefully if we can meet the funding goal then I can get these albums out there on iTunes and cdbaby etc.  That's the plan. FYI I can mail the new CDs out internationally through that campaign too.

If it all works out, I would be happy to send through the links to where to buy it from once it is all up.  
B

siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 10:53pm
Hi Bart, just listened to some of your stuff. LOVE it :)
Keep up the good work Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic