JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlomuscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Album
    Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 1:06pm
Dear members,

I would like to share with you my first official album as a leader, titled The Sound Catalogues, Vol 1: Extraordinary Episodes. You may watch the EPK on YouTube by clicking here.

In addition, if you are interested in the album, feel free to send me a private message and I will share an mp3 version of it for you to listen to in full at any time - I am also doing this with all my Twitter followers.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care,
Carlo.

Edited by carlomuscat - 22 Jan 2015 at 1:09pm
Carlo Muscat
www.carlomuscat.com

SoundCloud | bit.ly/11dCu7g
YouTube | bit.ly/1UhEyUb
Bandcamp | bit.ly/1Wp0HQH

Instagram | bit.ly/1pkoFAI
Twitter | bit.ly/1UYdGIQ

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 5:20pm
Hey Carlo, I listened to your album and I would be happy to review it. You don't have to send an mp3, because I can just listen on bandcamp. If you have a CD to send, I would be into that too.

Be patient, it takes me a long time to review albums, I like to listen many times before I start writing, and I have a review of Tasla Manaf to finish first, but after that I should have time for yours, probably sometime within the next few weeks.

Also, we are always looking for knowledgeable jazz fans who want to write reviews. Feel free to review any album you want, or if you have any friends or colleagues who are jazz fans and have any interest in writing reviews, please send them this way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic