JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >General Music Discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - jazz music via car stereo system audio adapter?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jazz music via car stereo system audio adapter?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jazz music via car stereo system audio adapter?
    Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 12:44pm
Hi everyone! I'm wondering what the best way is to listen to jazz music from mobile devices in a car. I have huge music collections with my favourite songs on iPod, and even bought a special cable to connect it to the car radio. But the music sounds awful! Any way to fix it? I've heard about audio adapters, but don't know much about them. Does someone use one? Also, is there any way to listen to music from USB pen drives, if the car head unit doesn't have a special USB port? Any ideas? Thank you in advance!Smile
Maxim100 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxim100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2015 at 6:37am
Why don't you buy a car audio adapter? Nowadays there are plenty of them on the market with quite affordable prices. Obviously, it's much better that buying a new car head unit with USB port/Apple connector or suffer from low-quality music using ipod cable of FM-transmitter... These adapters reproduce music from practically all modern mobile devices via car stereo system with high quality sound. For example I have AUX Link, but you can search for other brands and models, just google "car audio adapter", "aux car kit", "car ipod adapter", etc.... Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic