JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Official ''Review Our Music'' Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jazzcomputer.org

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzcomputer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazzcomputer.org
    Posted: 04 Jan 2015 at 7:04am
Hi people and happy 2015 !

Jazzcomputer.org is my ambient-jazz project, active since 2007, and 8 albums and a compilation have been released so far. The music is very ambient with lots of jazz fusion improvisations on synths, guitar and oriental sounding instruments, it appears to be « a real convincing blend of aerial synthesized sound textures and colourful jazzy-psychout arrangements ». The latest album, a double one, has been released in April and has already been reviewed (on Progarchives) in a very nice way.

You can check out the Jazzmusicarchives Pagethe main website, and the Bandcamp stuff.  I have also been nominated to the 2014 Schallwelle Award.

Wouldn't it be nice to add some reviews to the albums ? Maybe will you like Life - Unfolding, Out of the City, Elsewhere or some other one in addition to Many Sides of Music, the latest one ? You can contact me privately if you'd like to download high quality files for reviewing purposes (yves AT jazzcomputer.org).

Many thanks in advance for your reviews,

Yves.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic