JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Insights Into Insanity' (free album download)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Insights Into Insanity' (free album download)
    Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 9:27am
Hey there,

I'd like to share my latest album here for anyone interested.

It's entitled 'Insights Into Insanity'

Here's the 6th track entitled 'sh*tssofrantic' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2pwrz9qBD8

And here's the first track entitled 'Unstable Alien' :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fataMdt3F4M

And if you like what you hear you can download the whole album here: www.megafileupload.com/en/file/565749/Steve-Hart---Insights-Into-Insanity--2014--rar.html

(if links don't work try copying the link into your address bar)

Edited by SteveHart - 29 Sep 2014 at 9:36am
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 12:53pm
Hi Steve, we added you to the site, but we couldn't find your new album on the internet.
SteveHart View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 1:22pm
Hey Js.

The album is, at the moment, only up for free download at this site: www.megafileupload.com/en/file/565749/Steve-Hart---Insights-Into-Insanity--2014--rar.html

Although you can also find the full album uploaded to Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs8p1t5yV9ejHbUVt85Qug

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 2:01pm
if you're interested in addition of your new album to your discography on JMA we need to have at least cover art (GIF or jpg) and track list (the year of release is 2014 I expect)
SteveHart View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 5:30am
Hey Snobb,

I'm up for having the album added to the site.

I can send over the album, the cover and track listings and yep it's 2014 is the release.

How should I go about sending it over?
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 6:13am
you can send me all that by internal mail or just put it right here on this thread
SteveHart View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 7:36am
Hey Snobb,

Here's everything packaged up in one download (mp3's, cover and track listings):

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/568932/Steve-Hart---Insights-Into-Insanity-rar.html

Incase you're not familiar with how to open the file from the download - the file can be opened with a free program called WinRar which you can find here : http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Just let me know if you have any trouble with the download
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:11am
no prob, I use WinRar, just expected to receive cover art and track list as picture/text, without downloading all album

anyway, d/loading it now, hope will open it without problem

will add all info right after, so expect to see some results very soon Smile
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:19am
added, it's on a front page now,check  "new releases" section

BTW, nice cover art Smile
SteveHart View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:41am
Cheers snobb, it's appreciated.

Is a link to download the album included or a link that can guide folks to a place where they can listen to it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic