JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Albums not released yet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 11:23am
Mehmet Ali Sanlıkol & Whatsnext?, “A Vicious Murder”

“A Vicious Murder,” inspired by Sufi poet Rumi and accompanied by a video mixing animation with live-action footage, is a new piece from visionary composer Mehmet Ali Sanlıkol’s new album, THE RISE UP, out now. The music is performed by his dynamic jazz orchestra Whatsnext?, conducted by Ken Schaphorst and featuring Dave Liebman. Blending jazz with influences from the music traditions of Turkey and the Middle East, THE RISE UP is split into three narratives, respectively inspired by Rumi, Sephardim traditions and the story of Sinan.

from www.jazziz.com
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 12:00pm

Ron Miles, “Queen of the South”

Cornetist/composer Ron Miles will release his new album, Rainbow Sign, on October 9. Much of it was written as his father was passing away in the summer of 2018. The album marks his Blue Note debut and reconvenes his band from his acclaimed 2017 LP, I Am a Man, with Jason Moran, Bill Frisell, Thomas Morgan and Brian Blade. Together, they perform a program of Miles originals, including the first single, “Queen of the South,” which was informed by Ethiopian pop.

from www.jazziz.com
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 7:31am
 Brandi Disterheft, “Surfboard” [Song Premiere]

Bassist/singer/composer Brandi Disterheft leads a stellar trio with Brazilian drum legend Portinho and world-class pianist Klaus Muelles on this take on “Surfboard.” This less-traveled Antonio Carlos Jobim comes to life in its Portinho arrangement and is a great showcase for the octogenarian’s unparalleled signature beat. “It sounds like we are trying to balance life on a surfboard,” says Disterheft about the title track of her fifth album, due out October 30, which also features saxophone luminary George Coleman on three of its tracks.

from www.jazziz.com

Edited by snobb - 31 Aug 2020 at 7:32am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 7:36am

Robert Glasper Releases New Song with H.E.R. and Meshell Ndegochello: Robert Glasper has shared a new song named “Better Than I Imagined,” featuring H.E.R. and Meshell Ndegeocello. The track will appear on his new project, Black Radio 3, due out in 2021. In addition to dropping this new track, the pianist/composer will be performing at the March on Washington this Friday, alongside Derrick Hodge, falling on the 57th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech.

from www.jazziz.com

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:29am

Brian Bromberg to Release Remixed and Remastered Version of Jimi Hendrix Tribute: To mark the 50th anniversary of Jimi Hendrix’s passing, Brian Bromberg will release a remixed and remastered version of his 2010 record, Bromberg Plays Hendrix, on September 14 via Mack Avenue. The album features Bromberg’s takes on some of the rock legend’s classic songs and this updated version will also feature a never-before-released original song written by Bromberg, simply titled “Jimi.”

from www.jazziz.com

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:44am

Melody Gardot announces 'Sunset In The Blue'

MELODY GARDOT - Sunset In The Blue cover

The American vocalist's first single is a latin-style guitar-led duet with Sting

This morning, Melody Gardot announced a new album and gave Jazz FM the first play of the first single: a latin-style guitar-led duet with Sting written by guitarist Dominic Miller titled ‘Little Something’.

Sunset In The Blue was recorded at London’s Abbey Road Studios in May this year… the first recording there after lockdown, featuring the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Melody herself on video link from home in Paris, plus musicians she had recruited online from around the world.

Sting said: “This new song – co-written by my dear friend Dominic Miller – has a simple and infectious joy, and it was so much fun to trade vocals with the exquisite Melody Gardot. I hope you can hear the smile in our voices.”

While Melody added: “While I recognise it is a big switch from my usual musical genre, I loved having the chance to challenge myself with something new… that’s what music is all about.”

When is Melody Gardot's 'Sunset In The Blue' released?

Melody Gardot's Sunset In The Blue, released on Decca Records October 23rd.

fom https://planetradio.co.uk

Edited by snobb - 07 Sep 2020 at 8:44am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 7:19am

Dustin Laurenzi’s Natural Language, “Blocks” [Song Premiere]

Dustin Laurenzi is set to release A Time and a Place tomorrow, October 6, via Woolgathering. This is the tenor saxophonist’s new full-length record with his Chicago-based Natural Language quartet, a vehicle for his distinctly personal approach to improvisation and composition. In its liner notes, the record is described as “a snapshot of Chicago, pre-pandemic, through Laurenzi’s abstract lens.” “Blocks,” premiering here, speaks to the group’s profound, soulful interplay and is built on the concept of Coltrane changes.

from  www.jazziz.com/

Edited by snobb - 05 Oct 2020 at 7:21am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 10:26am

Keith Jarrett announces new live album

The master pianist's new album was recorded live in Budapest

Master pianist Keith Jarrett is releasing a new live double-album. The set documents a solo piano show at the Béla Bartók National Concert Hall in Budapest, Hungary.

It’s the second recording from Jarrett’s European tour, following his acclaimed Munich 2016 concert released last year.

You can watch the first single from the album - 'Answer Me' - below:

Jarrett, whose roots go back to Hungary, saw the concert as a homecoming; the context inspired much creative improvisation. His later concerts are comprised of independent movements, each a marvel of spontaneous resourcefulness and creative energy.

When will Keith Jarrett's 'Budapest Concert' be released?

Keith Jarrett's Budapest Concert will be out on ECM on October 30th.

from https://planetradio.co.uk

Edited by snobb - 07 Oct 2020 at 10:26am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:38am

Lee Ritenour Releases Single from ‘Dreamcatcher,’ First Studio Album in Five Years

And now for the latest “Twist of Rit”…

Today, GRAMMY-winning guitarist Lee Ritenour releases “Charleston,” the second single from Dreamcatcher, his first studio album in five years. “I wrote this solo guitar tune a couple of years ago after performing in the Southern U.S. City of Charleston, to a very mixed, soulful audience,” explains Ritenour. “The song represents what I love most about traveling and performing; feeling and capturing the essence of a city and its culture. My song “Charleston” contains elements of jazz, country, rhythm & blues, all represented in South Carolina in the most modern way – the 2020 version. Hope you enjoy it.”

Weaving tapestries of instrumental guitar and conjuring eclectic moods, the 12 tracks of Dreamcatcher rank amongst the most melodic and tinglingly beautiful in Ritenour’s catalogue. But there’s a power and purpose here, too, hinting at the darker circumstances that sparked this new record. “Our house and my studio in Malibu, California burnt down in 2018,” Ritenour recalls. “About 100 of my guitars went up in the fire, plus 40 amps, lots of music, the history of my whole career, pretty much. A week after the fire, I went to the hospital, which I’d never had to do before, for surgery to replace an aortic valve. So those incidents and the support from my family and friends absolutely went into this music. Making this record was a life-saver for me.”

For Lee Ritenour, there aren’t many ‘firsts’ left to achieve. During his dazzling five-decade career, the fabled L.A. guitarist has taken his music to the outer limits, alighting on every genre and occupying every position in the rock ‘n’ roll firmament. He’s been an enfant terrible of ’70s fusion, a crossover star of the ’80s pop chart, an honorary exponent of Brazilian jazz, and the fingers behind ’90s supergroup, Fourplay. Ritenour’s accolades include 45 albums,16 Grammy nominations, Alumnus of the year at USC, Los Angeles’ Jazz Society Honoree (2019), plus thousands of sessions with legends such as Frank Sinatra, Pink Floyd, B.B. King, Tony Bennett, among others.

And yet, when he checks the rear-view mirror, the 68-year-old acknowledges he’s never made a record like Dreamcatcher. “People have been telling me for years: ‘Rit, you gotta make a solo guitar record.’ In the past, I’ve always been the band guy, the ensemble guy, the collaborative-guitar-player guy. So this was the one project I hadn’t done. And this year, I knew it was time.”

Lee Ritenour (Photo: Toshi Sakurai)

Dreamcatcher might have been born from personal challenges, but the record took shape against the global tragedy of COVID-19. Ritenour had already written several key tracks before shutdown. But as he settled into the makeshift studio at his new home in Marina Del Rey, equipped with little more than seven guitars, a computer interface and good intentions, the guitarist let the context flood into the music he was tracking. “It was an important album for me,” he notes. “Especially now, with everything going on in the world.”

Even without lyrics, every track tells a story. Take the molten blues licks of “Abbot Kinney”, named for the fabled boulevard in Venice, California. “One day when everything was shut down,” says Ritenour, “I drove my bike there and was just devastated to find it completely empty. But then I heard this rock guitar startup. I don’t know if it was a kid, but somebody nearby had just turned it up to 10 and said, ‘ it, I’m gonna have some fun.’ It brought a huge smile to my face and inspired me to write that song on my Les Paul.”

Likewise, anyone living through the age of COVID-19 will feel a deep affinity with “2020”: a three-part symphony in which Ritenour takes the pulse of the times. “The three parts were a reflection of what was going on this year,” he nods, “when all of a sudden everybody’s life shut down. I was thinking about the young musicians that were out of work – and people in every walk of life.”

Elsewhere Dreamcatcher delves beyond the pandemic. While Ritenour strived to switch up musical styles – from the title track’s dovetailing classical guitars to the Taylor baritone that drives “Starlight’s” tumbling folk, and the mad scientist multi-tracking of “Couldn’t Help Myself” – he also ran the gamut of mood. “Because even I get tired,” he reasons, “of solo guitar albums when it pretty much all sounds the same.”

As such, “For DG” salutes the harmonic sensibilities of the great producer, pianist, and long-time comrade, Dave Grusin. But it couldn’t be further from “Charleston”, whose mellow slink is laced with bittersweet thoughts on the ebb and flow of U.S. race relations. “A few years ago, I played in Charleston, South Carolina,” recalls Ritenour, “and it was charming and the people were warm, and it was a very mixed, soulful audience. Charleston has a history of the beginnings of slavery, but this was modern day Charleston, y’know? But then, a few years later, I’m writing this tune while watching the continuation of the struggle. As musicians who travel all over the world, we go, ‘What? This shit is still going on in the US?’ So it was appropriate to dedicate that song to Black Lives Matter.”

Dreamcatcher not only confronts the here-and-now: it also slips back into Ritenour’s rich history. Long-standing fans will recognize “Morning Glory Jam” as a rework of the guitarist’s classic 1977 tune. “On 2015’s A Twist Of Rit, I had revisited a lot of older material, so I wanted to keep this record fresh. But one day, I remembered when I did sessions for Barry White and how there had been four or five guitar players all playing these incredible rhythm parts. That’s the kind of groove I had in my head for this new version of Morning Glory.”

Collaboration might be a constant, but in a career full of left-turns, Dreamcatcher is another thrilling detour for Lee Ritenour. Both by necessity and design, this latest album represents music in its purest form: one man, channelling his headspace and the history unfolding around him, using the instrument that has sustained him all these years. There is a first time for everything and there has never been a better time for ‘Dreamcatcher.’ “I’ve never done anything like this before and it’s an important missing piece in my guitar history. It was inspiring and it was meant to happen this year, in these times – after a lifetime of playing the guitar,” he considers, “this project reaffirmed just how much I love the guitar.”

from  www.jazziz.com 

Edited by snobb - 29 Oct 2020 at 7:40am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 7:24am

Fabrice Lecomte, “B. Loved (French Version)” feat. Cécile McLorin Salvant [Song premiere]

Sylvie’s Love is a new romantic drama directed by Eugene Ashe with music by Fabrice Lecomte. A song version of its main theme closes the movie, sung in French by acclaimed vocalist Cécile McLorin Salvant, who also penned the lyrics. “It was a great pleasure working with her, as her talent and level of perfection is astonishing,” says Lecomte about the collaboration. Sylvie’s Love will be released on Christmas Day on Prime Video. The soundtrack album is due out on December 23 via Lakeshore and “B. Loved (French Version)” is available digitally from today as an instant grat.

from www.jazziz.com

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 7:31am

Jana Herzen, “Like a River” [Song premiere]

Singer/songwriter Jana Herzen will release Live, recorded at New York’s Joe’s Pub with her band before the COVID-19 lockdown, on her Motéma label on March 12, 2021. Its first single is a romantic reggae-swing tune titled “Like a River,” premiering here. “Her reggae skank and melodic soloing on guitar sings out and brings to my mind the great Ernest Ranglin,” says album producer/bassist Charnett Moffett. Live will also be released on limited edition gatefold vinyl on June 11, 2021.

from www.jazziz.com

Edited by snobb - 08 Jan 2021 at 8:46am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 7:37am

Doug Carn, Ali Shaheed Muhammad and Adrian Younge, Doug Carn JID005 (Jazz Is Dead)

The groundbreaking art of multi-instrumentalist/vocalist Doug Carn meets the smooth-flowing production of Adrian Younge and Ali Shaheed Muhammad. The newest Jazz Is Dead release is a compelling blend of styles that is at once modern and timeless, and as Younge puts it, “a testament to [Carn’s] continued legacy and funky contributions to jazz.”

from www.jazziz.com/

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 7:41am
Vocalist/guitarist Becca Stevens and pianist/composer Elan Mehler find quiet comfort in the midst of uncertain times, reworking weathered songs on Pallet on Your Floor. All tracks were recorded on first or second takes, a choice that along with their shared chemistry brings new life to this program of standards and well-known folk tunes.

from  www.jazziz.com

Edited by snobb - 18 Dec 2020 at 7:43am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 8:44am

Veronica Swift, The Bitter Earth (Mack Avenue)

Veronica Swift is a vocalist possessing that rare combination of grand vision and exquisite technique. Her style encompasses nearly every page of the jazz songbook, from Dixieland to bebop and beyond. In 2019 she released an outstanding debut album, Confessions, on Mack Avenue Records. It was a deeply personal statement, with songs that unfolded like the pages of her personal diary. For her promising follow-up, This Bitter Earth, Swift changes tack, offering an ingenious song cycle that tackles sexism (“How Lovely to Be a Woman”), domestic abuse (“He Hit Me”), environmental issues, racism, xenophobia (“You Have To Be Carefully Taught”), and the dangers of fake news (“The Sports Page”). Add this one to your list when it drops in March. 

from  www.jazziz.com 

snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2021 at 6:47am
Yoko Miwa, Songs of Joy (Ubuntu): Pianist/composer Yoko Miwa’s forthcoming album, Songs of Joy, emerged from a period of personal and universal struggles. Yet, it is a radiant new collection of covers and songs filled with hope, countering the somber lockdown routine and challenges experienced in recent times. It marks her debut for Ubuntu Music and features her long-standing trio with bassist Will Slater and drummer Scott Goulding. Bassist Brad Barrett also makes a guest appearance.

from  www.jazziz.com
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2021 at 8:04am
On February the 12th, my new solo piano record The Weight of Light will be out on Pyroclastic Records, the New York based label that my inspiring peer and friend Kris Davis has founded in 2016 to support accomplished and emerging artists of the non-commercial artistic scene. Here's a trailer directed by Igor Juget who shot the whole recording session last march at Studio de Meudon, just before the french lockdown. It was beautifully recorded by Julien Bassères and the piano had been exquisitely tuned and adjusted by Bastien Herbin. Adding to this, Igor has just finished a 54 mn film on this recording, including a couple of interviews with me, one made online from London by Kevin Legendre last june, and one made at home by Igor. This film will be broadcasted later on. Thanks so much to you Kris, Igor, David Leon, Stephanie Jones, and Ann Braithwaite for making this release possible in such difficult times. My thoughts to all my peers and all stage people in general who are going through such a harsh era. I miss live music so much - not only to play it of course, but to sit and just listen and/or dance ! So I sit and listen to old and new records at home, hoping for a better and healed future for creative music venues, theatre and dance places, movie theaters, museums, cool bars and restaurants... Wishing you the best for 2021, may this year bring the good live vibes back in our ears and bodies !!!

Benoît Delbecq - THE WEIGHT OF LIGHT on Vimeo

from facebook
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 4:01am

Cuban jazz, funk, and disco from 1975-1985 collected in new compilation

Curated by Gilles Peterson and Stuart Baker.

Soul Jazz is releasing a new compilation, called Cuba: Music and Revolution: Culture Clash in Havana: Experiments in Latin Music 1975-85 Vol. 1, this January.

Compiled by Gilles Peterson and Stuart Baker, the collection explores the new styles that emerged in Cuba during the seventies, including jazz, funk, tropicalia, disco, and salsa.

It features tracks from groups including Grupo Irakere, Orquesta Los Van Van, Grupo De Experimentación Sonora Del ICAIC, and more.

Cuba: Music and Revolution is being released to compliment Peterson and Baker’s Cuba: Music and Revolution: Original Cover Art of Cuban Music – one of our favourite music books of 2020.

Pre-order the compilation here in advance of its 22nd January release, check out the artwork and tracklist below. 

Tracklist:  

1. Grupo Irakere – Chequere Son
2. Conjunto Rumbavana – El Son Del Campeon
3. Juan Formell & Los Van Van – Mi Ritmo Caliente
4. Grupo Monumental – Mi Son Caridad
5. Grupo de Experimentación Sonora del ICAIC – Sondeando
6. Las D’Aida – Con Cadencia y Con Dulzura
7. Juan Formell & Los Van Van – Y No Le Conviene
8. Pablo Milanés – Te Quiero Porque Te Quiero
9. Emíliano Salvador – Luna Wanestain
10. Los Reyes 73 – Un Lamento Hecho Cancion
11. Eduardo Ramos – Vocación Revolución
12. Grupo Mounmental – Hasta Las Cuantas
13. Los 5 U 4 – Solo Esta Musica
14. Grupo de Experimentación Sonora del ICAIC – Canción Con Todos
15. Orquesta Los Van Van – Yo Se Que Van Van
16. Grupo Monumental – Nadie Se Siente Cansado
17. Orquesta Ritmo Oriental – Maria, Baila El Son
18. Juan Pablo Torres y Algo Nuevo – Rompe Cocorioco
19. Los Reyes 73 – Grandes Amigos
20. Paquito D’Rivera – La Patica
21. Grupo de Experimentación Sonora del ICAIC – Grifo
22. Raúl Gómez – Dacapo
23. Grupo Irakere – Juana 1600

from https://thevinylfactory.com  

Edited by snobb - 20 Jan 2021 at 8:15am
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 8:13am
Gustavo Cortiñas, Desafío Candente (Woolgathering): Chicago-based drummer/percussionist Gustavo Cortiñas explores the history of colonialism, imperialism and neoliberalism on Desafío Candente, out on March 24 via Woolgathering. The double visual album features over 30 musicians and speakers from eleven different countries over the course fo 14 tracks and was inspired by the Uruguayan author Eduardo Galeano‘s book “The Open Veins of Latin America.” 
from www.jazziz.com
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 8:17am
Jakob Bro, Uma Elmo (ECM): Uma Elmo is the characteristically atmospheric and richly melodic new album by Jakob Bro. Due out February 12, it will mark the Danish guitarist/composer’s fifth album for ECM. It also showcases his new trio with Norwegian trumpeter Arve Henriksen and Spanish drummer Jorge Rossy. Despite their musical synergy, the three musicians performed together for the first time ever for this album’s sessions in Lugano, Switzerland, with ECM founder Manfred Eicher producing.
from www.jazziz.com
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 11:26am
In October 2018, Robert Glasper settled into the Blue Note Jazz Club in New York City for a month-long residency several nights of which featured the new dream team collective R+R=NOW with Glasper on keys, Terrace Martin on synthesizer, vocoder, and alto saxophone, Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah on trumpet, Derrick Hodge on bass, Taylor McFerrin on synthesizer, and Justin Tyson on drums. The band had recently released their debut album Collagically Speaking and the music had already taken on expansive new dimensions in concert as evidenced on R+R=NOW Live, a thrilling live recording that will be released February 12th on Blue Note Records featuring standout tracks from the studio album including “Change of Tone” and “Resting Warrior,” as well as a cover of Kendrick Lamar’s “How Much a Dollar Cost” (co-written by Martin), which is available to stream or download today.

The track listing for R+R=NOW Live is as follows:

1. Respond (6:01)
  2. Been On My Mind (3:32)
  3. How Much A Dollar Cost (4:08)
  4. Change Of Tone (9:01)
  5. Perspectives/Postpartum (11:25)
  6. Needed You Still featuring Omari Hardwick (12:38)
  7. Resting Warrior (25:21)                                                                                                             from www.bluenote.com

Edited by snobb - 22 Jan 2021 at 11:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic