FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When Lights Are Low

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gitfrog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gitfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 9:06am
I've seen that before ( and all sorts on the internet) and I tried to look inside as they say you can, even tried downloading "scorch", or whatever they say you need to see it, but still couldn't get to see any part of the bridge. So I don't know if it has Benny's original bridge or not.

I have a few recordings of the song but I'm having difficulty hearing the changes.

Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate your time.

Geno
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 8:49am
Here is a link that might work for you, looks like its in Eb so you'll have to take everything up one step to get in F. Let me know if you need help transposing, I can do that.
Also, let me know if this isn't what you are looking for, I found other resources too.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 8:40am
I will look into it and let you know if I find anything or not ... and welcome to the site.
gitfrog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gitfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 8:36am
I'm desperate for some assistance on the the bridge of Benny Carters' song, When Lights Are Low.

Can anyone send me the chords to the bridge? (for guitar- Key of F please, but will take another key)

I already have the Miles Davis arrangement, so it has to be Benny's original chart.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,
Geno

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic