JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WAR (with eric Burdon)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR (with eric Burdon)
    Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:02am
Hey guys,

I was up on the WAR page, but I noticed that the three albums done with Eric Burdon were absent...

is this voluntary???
Abraxas View Drop Down
JMA Collaborator
JMA Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abraxas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:24pm
I think it's more about the sytem that JMA uploads albums, rather than being voluntary. MusicBrainz, I think that's the place where they upload albums, probably has the Eric Burdon's War albums under a different name, hence why they don't appear.

Still, I should wait for an Admin response to clarify. 
triceratopsoil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:31pm
What Pablo said.  Just add them yourself.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:41pm
Every artist's initial discog is imported from MusicBrainz on JMA. Their data base isn't complete and contains lot of mistakes as well. After the import has done, the only way to complete/correct discog is just doing it manually.
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by triceratopsoil triceratopsoil wrote:

What Pablo said.  Just add them yourself.
Done...Wink
But I don't want to start doing thingss without consulting collabs, that was why i asked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic