JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jazz videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jazz videos
    Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:15pm

I will also enjoy this thread.Thumbs Up

Edited by Kazuhiro - 03 Feb 2011 at 10:28pm
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 9:24pm

If you didn't already,  please put some up, I want to see Kazuhiro's cool videos. Thumbs Up

Edited by EZ Money - 03 Feb 2011 at 9:51pm
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 9:34pm
Thank you,John.Smile
First of all, I answer the request of John.

And, the video of the musician with whom I held the proposal concurrently is put here. Guitar player who has overwhelming technology. David Gilmore.Thumbs Up

He is not in JMA yet
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 9:40pm
The McBride-Gilmore video won't play for me.

Edited by EZ Money - 03 Feb 2011 at 10:07pm
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 9:56pm
I'm sorry.Is this OK?
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 9:58pm
David Gilmore does Trilok Gurtu and some competing. This is only a sound source of a live album.

Sound source of the first solo album of David Gilmore
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:19pm
Nice stuff, I added him to the site. I really enjoyed the punk rock version of 'Boogie Woogie Waltz'. I like his guitar tone on that one, natural distortion and no chorus or flanger, its nice to hear a real guitar again.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:23pm
I addded Trilok Gurtu also.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:25pm
Thank you really. I saw Gilmore added to JMA at once.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:01pm
Bill Stewart might expanded the possibility of the rhythm of Jazz further. His contribution is large. If he will be added to JMA in the future, it might be good.
Bill Stewart with Larry Goldings and Peter Bernstein

From "A Go Go" album

Edited by Kazuhiro - 03 Feb 2011 at 11:08pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M@X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 8:47am
Great stuff ;-) are you planning on adding theses videos in the artist profile too ?
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 10:18am
Yes. I experimentally added the first video to the page of Bill Stewart. The second video is a video by the name of John Scofield Trio. Therefore, I did not intentionally add it. I will enjoy this thread. And, the video that holds the proposal concurrently might often be put. And, if the musician and the band are actually added, I will add the video to the page. I think that the addition of the video and mp3 at least leads to the promotion of sales for JMA.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Kazuhiro Kazuhiro wrote:

Yes. I experimentally added the first video to the page of Bill Stewart. The second video is a video by the name of John Scofield Trio. Therefore, I did not intentionally add it. I will enjoy this thread. And, the video that holds the proposal concurrently might often be put. And, if the musician and the band are actually added, I will add the video to the page. I think that the addition of the video and mp3 at least leads to the promotion of sales for JMA.

Just add the Schofield trio video to the John Schofield page. 

Edited by EZ Money - 05 Feb 2011 at 11:03am
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:46pm

"Walt Weiskopf" is sax player. I am setting art of his debut album to avatar.

He is known by competing about Steely Dan and Tosiko Akiyosi

Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 10:11pm
The work that John did was faster than the transformation of Clark Kent.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:12pm
No wasted time at this site ...   Evaluations while you wait or your money back, thats our guarantee!  Thumbs Up
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:18pm
It is wonderful. Thank you.Big smile
I can concentrate on work to have to do.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 8:46pm
A theoretical performance of Kurt Rosenwinkel will be expressed as an original melody. It is one of the guitar players of the next generation.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:13pm
Is post bop the best place for him?
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:28pm
Yes. I think that Kurt Rosenwinkel should go to Post Bop.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic