Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soul Opens Rome Film Fest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soul Opens Rome Film Fest
    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:48am
Disney and Pixar’s animated feature Soul has opened the Rome Film Fest, which runs in the Italian capital on October 15-25. The film talks about a jazz-loving young man who discovers what it means to have a soul. It is directed by Inside Out’s Pete Docter and features the voices of Jamie Foxx, Tina Fey, Daveed Diggs and Graham Norton.

from  www.jazziz.com 

Edited by snobb - 26 Oct 2020 at 7:49am
LilyanaWare View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyanaWare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 2:12am
I remember watching a movie that left a profound impact on me, just like ""Soul"" seems to do. After the festival, I couldn't help but dive into more films that were currently in theaters to satisfy my movie cravings.If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking out some of the movies currently in theaters. There's a wide variety of genres and stories out there to enjoy. It's always a fun way to spend some time and maybe even discover a new favorite. Plus, who doesn't love the smell of fresh popcorn at the movies?

Edited by LilyanaWare - 09 Feb 2024 at 5:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic