JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Recommendations/Featured albums
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help to identify smooth jazz song from 1995
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help to identify smooth jazz song from 1995

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odaksalkejaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help to identify smooth jazz song from 1995
    Posted: 04 May 2019 at 6:35pm
Hi,

There was a smooth jazz song that I heard on KCJZ San Antonio smooth jazz sunday morning show back in 1995 that I have been unable to find again or identify.

I created a very basic "melody" using a free online sequencer and was wondering if you could take a listen and see if this rings a bell?  It would be a smooth jazz instrumental (no vocals) from 1996 or before.  It kind of sounds similar to some Spyro Gyra stuff but I have listened to all of his songs and have been unable to pin it down to that particular group.

The link is as follows:

Look forward to hearing if anyone recognizes this.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 7:50pm
Moved this to Recommendations
Odaksalkejaf View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odaksalkejaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 4:29pm
I redid the song to make it a little better.  The new link is as follows:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic