JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Home for the Holidays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amilisom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home for the Holidays
    Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:23pm
Today somebody who's related to Gregg Karukas gave me a Christmas CD of his called "Home for the Holidays"

I'll review it sometime in the future, but it's not on this site. If you'd like album information I can provide it.
"Pay no attention to what the critics say; there has never been a statue set up in honor of a critic."

-Jean Sibelius
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:34pm
Thank you. After having checked the album, I intend to add it. In addition, I moved this thread in E&O section.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:47pm

When there is the information that you should add, please inform it without reserve.

http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/gregg-karukas--home-for-the-holidays.aspx

Amilisom View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amilisom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 11:20pm
While you're at it, can you add this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIoewwgaow
"Pay no attention to what the critics say; there has never been a statue set up in honor of a critic."

-Jean Sibelius
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 11:35pm
OK. Thank you again. After having checked an album, I will add it.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 11:46pm

All the forum members can add an album freely, but, please tell it if there is an indistinct point.

http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/lalo-schifrin--bossa-nova-new-brazilian-jazz.aspx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic