JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Music Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free The Jazz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma1co1m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free The Jazz
    Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:06pm
Hi folks,
For the last couple of years I've been producing a jazz show/mix for online station 8k.nz. I thought it was about time I did some shameless self-promotion and tried to hook some new listeners (I struggle to find many here in Aotearoa).
I tend to lean towards the more free/improv/noise end of the jazz spectrum, but still throw in plenty of great tunes. The latest show, Free The Jazz #87 [for Campbell Kneale], includes tracks from Mette Rasmussen/Tashi Dorji, Hideto Kanai Group, José Lencastre Nau Quartet, Friends & Neighbors, and more. Sound like your kind of playlist? you can take a listen here.
Or if you want to scroll through my tumblr of all the playlists to see what else I've been playing, you'll find that here.
Be sure to let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm
Welcome to the site. I'll be checking your playlist for artists we may need to add to our site.
ma1co1m View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma1co1m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:29pm
Thanks John!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic