JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Star rating when reviewing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star rating when reviewing
    Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:49am
Not sure this is a bug per se....

but there is an instability of the star system when submitting a review... I try to rate it and it goes wild... it flashes and changes place (from the right side of the screen to the left side and slightly lower... the only rate I can enter is 4.5 stars...
it doesn't take other ratings (at least in my experience)

So I submit the review, than go to edit it to change the rating... no instability at that time... so I can choose whatever rating I want then.
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 8:02am
Weird, I have never seen this. Anyone else having this problem?
dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 8:11am
Just rated Mingus 'Blues & Roots' and it was ok for me, so far so goo...tried a couple more and the stars are still behaving for now

Edited by dreadpirateroberts - 12 Jul 2012 at 8:53am
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
Reviews...
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 10:12am
Ok, I confirm this morning's problems... in two of my three Blakey reviews, the star box instability happened again, even if I only had to correct once the rating afterwards
I'll try from home this w-e, to see if I encounter the problem from that side....

Originally posted by dreadpirateroberts dreadpirateroberts wrote:

Just rated Mingus 'Blues & Roots' and it was ok for me, so far so goo...tried a couple more and the stars are still behaving for now

Are you rating-only from the album proper page or from the artiste-entry page...

I have no problem rating directly from the artiste page, without opening the album page (do I make sense?)

Edited by Sean Trane - 12 Jul 2012 at 10:17am
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic