JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >General Music Discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In addition to jazz, what kind of music do you lik
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In addition to jazz, what kind of music do you lik

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Araxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In addition to jazz, what kind of music do you lik
    Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 1:31am
Hello. as I said, The type of music you like is Jazz. But apart from Jazz do you like any kind of music? (sonneries jazz) If yes, you can share here, like me in addition to Jazz i also like Acoustic. Thank you!

Edited by Araxie - 10 Oct 2018 at 10:37pm
Mellotronjazz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mellotronjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 1:58am
apart from jazz, i really like country music, my favourite artists are Earl Scruggs and Tyler Childers. you should give them a listen and let me know what you think of them. what sort of acoustic artist are you in to, any you could recommend?
Araxie View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Araxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 2:55am
Originally posted by Mellotronjazz Mellotronjazz wrote:

apart from jazz, i really like country music, my favourite artists are Earl Scruggs and Tyler Childers. you should give them a listen and let me know what you think of them. what sort of acoustic artist are you in to, any you could recommend?
thank you for sharing, i will hear and feel
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 3:11am
Lots of different music; 20th century classical, reggae, RnB, funk, Indian music, early 80s hardcore punk, early prog rock, late 80s hip-hop etc.
Araxie View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Araxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 3:21am
Originally posted by js js wrote:

Lots of different music; 20th century classical, reggae, RnB, funk, Indian music, early 80s hardcore punk, early prog rock, late 80s hip-hop etc.
You mean you like to listen to all these types of music? 
Mellotronjazz View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mellotronjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 4:26am
an eclectic man :)
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Araxie Araxie wrote:

Originally posted by js js wrote:

You mean you like to listen to all these types of music? 
Yes, there is more too, good music is good music in any genre.
JAZZ BAKERY View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAZZ BAKERY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 2:36am
Hi Araxie.
I listen to blues music, too. My favorite is Albert King (I love the recordings of him from the late 60s and early 70s).
I used to listen to Acid Jazz, too (and played that as well with some friends years ago).
Rock from the 70s, but not everything.
I really enjoy J.J.Cale.
I enjoy a lot Lucio Dalla.
Michael Kiwanuka is very good, I like his second album a lot - Good Songs, Good sound concept, good mixing, and mastering). Love & Hate is the title of the album

Edited by JAZZ BAKERY - 24 Sep 2018 at 2:36am
Stopbyforjazz View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stopbyforjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 3:33pm
Well,actually Jazz is my second favorite type of music,R&B being the first,but I also dig-Gospel-C&W-DooWop-Classical-Soul-Rock An Roll.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic