JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Jazz Playlist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mellotronjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Jazz Playlist
    Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 5:42am
I Love Jazz but dont know a massive amount about it. I have made a playlist and would love to hear feedback on it, what you would change ect. I would also love to know any information/history about the artist or songs on there.

https://open.spotify.com/user/3n6c2suuf3rltlk8ys7lym43f/playlist/6gkkzNzTshqSKnVAP5laJZ?si=YLq_ETGyTVujywuGYbk9JA
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 2:08pm
Love to help but I don't use Spotify. The main reason is I have bought music as either records and then cds since I was 10 and over 50 years you find you pretty much have what you want anyway. If you would like to put up the list manually I will look. Smile
Matt
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 2:14pm
^ That pretty much applies to me too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic